Transport Reimbursement

You may be eligible to claim some transport reimbursement if you are visiting the metropolitan public hospitals as an Outpatient.

You will need:

  • Pension card
  • Appointment card
  • Receipt for transport (e.g. if you have paid for community transport or medical bus to get to your appointment)

Please contact your local Community Passenger Network for more information about transport reimbursement:

Murray Mallee Community Transport Scheme
- for residents of Coorong, Karoonda-East Murray & Southern Mallee District Councils

Murray Transport Connections
- for residents of Mid Murray Council & Rural City of Murray Bridge


>> Back to Medical Transport


textsize regular large
Print Page